Converting

Discussions about UML in general.

Converting

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:22 pm

Is there an easy way to "click" and have a Sequence diagram turn into a Activity or Collaboration diagram, or have a Use Case turn into a Sequence diagram. If you understand what I am looking for , is a "conversion" so I don't have to manually build and edit each diagram. Some sort of logical link between them so I only have to edit one.

Maybe there is another tool that does this ?

Postby hasina » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 am

Tune-up, clean injector's, inflate tires to max allowable pressure, remove any unnecessary weight, drive at lower speeds is the most effective....air resistance drag doubles every 10 mph above 40 mph so stay around 55 mph on freeways. Accelerate to 35-40 mph as quickly as possible on city streets and try to maintain that by minimizing braking or accelerating much. Driving with the cruise on as much as possible keeps the engine at a steady pace. Close windows to minimize drag..even if you have to run the a/c. Tonneau covers may actually decrease economy by increasing drag...a pillow of air builds up in a normal box with the tailgate closed that allows air to smoothly pass over the truck. Mythbusters did a segment on it.

coupon codes-China Wholesale
hasina

Postby Bainchodrate » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 am

this is great informative post.
Bainchodrate

Return to UML