Feedback on the 8.0 beta

Use this forum for general discussion, feature requests or to report problems.

Feedback on the 8.0 beta

Postby swimszoots » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Here are a few thoughts and questions about the beta:
    Is there a publicly viewable list of features/bugs being worked on so that we don't repeat already known issues here on the forum?
    The improved startup time is great!
    Bug: Renaming the top level model element name to anything other than "model" prevents the program from loading the file from disk.
    Association classes are missing from class diagrams. Are they coming back or are they dropped?
    VERY interested in the DSL abilities of Poseidon. An example or two would be excellent.
    In previous versions, after creating an attribute or operation in the class and pressing return, the editor would assume you want to create another one and automatically do it. Now, you have to hit the space bar, move your hand off the alpha keys and either use the mouse or arrow keys to select the next thing to add - more steps. Will there be an option to change this back to the way it was?
    Will you ever consider using OS standard features, like menus, e.g., so that the program looks more like a native app on your platform of choice and not so much like a Windows program? I use a Mac and having the menus on the application window is disconcerting and just looks silly.

So far, so good guys. The clean interface is an interesting idea and should work once I'm used to it. I've used Poseidon off and on for a number of years now. I continually try other programs but keep coming back here. I look forward to the official "release" version.

-bob
swimszoots

leather mini skirt

Postby leatherminiskirt » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 am

Sequence diagrams are not available in Poseidon CE 8.0 Beta. They will be available in Poseidon CE 8.0 final release which is coming out really soon. Stay tuned!

www.paulcleather.com
Best Leather Online Store
leatherminiskirt

Postby kaith » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi I am newbie here.
Unlimited pleasure and enjoyment comes from PS3 Game Copy wizard and Ultra Wii Unlocker!

Back up Wii Games
PS3 Game Copy Software
kaith

Return to Community edition 8.0 beta