statechart 2 java plugin?

statechart 2 java plugin?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:52 am

hi,

has gentleware done any further plugin work on the statechart2java generation? what is the current status regarding such? the last post regarding this topic is 2 years ago.

Re: statechart 2 java plugin?

Postby [gw] Matthias Köster » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:48 am

Hi Yves,

We spend some time in adopting the state2java plug-in to UML 2, but this is still beta quality. So we don't plan to release this plug-in in the near future. Our current focus is full support for UML 2, after that we will continue to work on this plug-in.

Regards,
Matthias K?ster, Gentleware AG

Message was edited by: [gw] Matthias K?ster
Matthias Köster [Gentleware]
[gw] Matthias Köster

Re: statechart 2 java plugin?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:23 am

Hi Matthias,

thanks for your reply regarding the status of state2java.

i'm very keen on using this particular plugin in order to demonstrate statechart generation and code synthesis as part of my research. i have a few questions that i think may not appeal to others on the forum, but here it is anyway.

1. is the state2java plugin focussed on design (statechart) execution with the aid of user incorporated code?
2. can state2java handle heirachical state and how does this type of state reflect on the class associated?

is it possible to obtain the state2java plugin for earlier edition of poseidon? i'm current evaluating both the ce and pe editions of poseidon as the toolkit of choice for my research. any input is very much appreciated! thanks in advance.

Return to Plug-Ins